Monday, April 16, 2012

More family you will want to get to know:



I got remarried on October 15 to Magen. I had hoped things would have worked out differently and you guys would have been there.



We got married at her mom’s house in Julian, on a rock in her mom’s front yard. Afterward, we had cake and a cookout and dancing! It was a lot of fun.

This is our cake, it had two blue birds on top of it. I helped design the cake and it was a big surprise for Magen.
 
 
Magen has two kids, Cory and Francys. Francys would rather be called Abby.

 Cory is 15 and loves video games and Legos.



Abby is 12 and loves to read, listen to music and eat ice cream!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so proud of you

Your birthday is coming up and you are on my mind. I miss you.  I'm so proud of your dedication to your education. Congratulations on yo...