Thursday, April 12, 2012

Why I'm writing this...

Dear Ethan and Macaylee:

I'm writing this blog because we have so much to catch up on! I feel like we've lost a lot of time and we will have to get to know each other all over again.

This isn't perfect. The situation we are all in is not good. It's hard for me to understand and I'm a grown up, so I know this must be really hard for you. I just want you to know that I have never forgotten about you or wanted to be away from you. I love you both SO much and I miss hugging you and kissing you.

There's so much I want to share with you and tell you!!

I don't know where I should start, so I'm just going to start from the beginning and go from there.

You have lots of family that would like to get to know you. I'll add stories and pictures of them as I go.

You should also know that Magen is helping me do this. She would really like to meet you and get to know you, too.  She has two kids, Cory and Abby, who would really like to get to know you and hang out with you.

That's all I know to write for today. I'm going to call you tonight and try to talk to you. I'm hoping that one of you will want to talk to me on the phone.

I love you both!

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so proud of you

Your birthday is coming up and you are on my mind. I miss you.  I'm so proud of your dedication to your education. Congratulations on yo...