Thursday, April 12, 2012

Your family...

I wanted to show you your family.


This is me and my twin brother, Danny. You'll recognize me as the handsome one.


Danny has a wife named Wendy and two kids your ages, Chris and Zachary.


Here's a picture of my sister, Chasity, and her son, Austin. He's SO tall!


This is my little brother, Joe and his fiance, Amy. They are expecting a new cousin for you in August! His name will be Luke.


Tabi is the baby. She's a high school senior this year. She makes the BEST cupcakes when the family gets together!


We always have a lot of fun when we get together. Here's a picture from a couple of Christmas's ago. The lady in the middle is your grandma, Darlene.

There's A LOT more family for you to learn about! This is just the brothers and sisters. Wait until I start adding cousins and aunt and uncles... you even have GREAT grandparents that are still around! Everyone is excited to meet you and asks about you every time we get together.

I love you!
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so proud of you

Your birthday is coming up and you are on my mind. I miss you.  I'm so proud of your dedication to your education. Congratulations on yo...