Monday, December 31, 2012

Dearest Ethan and Macaylee,

It has been awhile since I have wrote anything.

It's not from lack of thinking of you two, I promise. It's from frustration. I love you and have always loved you and always will love you. Being away from you is not my choice.

I called each of you on your birthdays. I don't know if you got the messages I left or not.

I missed you guys at Christmas.

There's so much I want to share with both of you and I cant wait until the day when I'm finally able to hold you in my arms again!

I pray each night for both of you. I pray that you always know that I love you and that you're always safe and happy. I pray that God will help us all understand this lesson that He is trying to teach us all. I pray for peace and wisdom in our situation. I pray that He will guide you through confusion and give you clarity.

I love you both very much and I pray you will find this webpage some day. I pray that God will help us overcome roadblocks and  misunderstandings and we will be joined as a family.

With all the love and hope I have,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so proud of you

Your birthday is coming up and you are on my mind. I miss you.  I'm so proud of your dedication to your education. Congratulations on yo...