Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ethan!

Happy Birthday, Ethan!



I've been thinking about you all day. It's been so long since I've seen you and held you in my arms. I miss you so much.

I wonder what you're favorite toys are and if you are going to go see the new Planes movie. Do you remember when we went to see Cars 2?

I think of you every time I watch Cars. I wish we were working on cars or going to races together. I went to the big Coca-Cola 600 NASCAR race in Charlotte and had a great time. It was very loud and I had to wear ear plugs! I hope we get to go to some races soon.

I pray every night that you and Macaylee are happy and safe and that you'll always remember how much I love you.

I cant wait to hug you again!

With all my hope and love,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so proud of you

Your birthday is coming up and you are on my mind. I miss you.  I'm so proud of your dedication to your education. Congratulations on yo...