Thursday, July 24, 2014

Happy Birthday, Ethan!

You have been on my mind so much lately! You have gotten so tall! I hope you had a great birthday and have had a lot of fun this summer.

I miss you like crazy. I'm waiting on the day when I can hug you and we can work on cars together or play games together. So much is happening in my life that I wish I could tell you about.

I love you so much. I know in my heart that we wont always be in this situation. Until then, I pray for you and Macaylee every night when I go to bed and every morning when I wake up. You and your sister are, always have been, and always will be my greatest joy.

Happy Birthday.

Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so proud of you

Your birthday is coming up and you are on my mind. I miss you.  I'm so proud of your dedication to your education. Congratulations on yo...